Instant method to configure your Belkin Router device
Routers have become the need of each and every household with the increase in the number of Internet users. One such router that is very popular among the users is the Belkin Router. It provides excellent services to its users in terms of better connectivity. However, it is not at all easy for the users to handle any issues which they face with their routers. One such common issue is the configuration of the Belkin Router device. Configuration of a router is utmost importance which the user might not be able to do on its own.
Steps to configure the Belkin Router
- If you too want to configure your Belkin Router device, you can do so by following the steps that are given below:
- Visit the router’s IP address in any browser and click on the DNS option under the Internet WAN
- Enter the password of your router and click Submit button
- Uncheck Automatic from ISP and after that type in the OpenDNS addresses in the DNS address and secondary DNS address
- Finally, click on the Apply Changes option to finish the process
However, for solving all such issues the Belkin Router Support team is always available to provide you complete help and support. They can be easily approached by dialling the toll free helpline number 24 by 7.